MONEY BRICKS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Money Bricks is not a licensed investment advisor, nor a licensed estate agent. Money Bricks is not authorised by the Financial Services Authority to provide investment or financial advice.
2. No communication from Money Bricks is intended to be, or should be construed as, an invitation or inducement (direct or indirect) to any person to engage in investment activities.
3. Every reasonable effort has been made by Money Bricks to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in all marketing literature and is based on current market conditions. However, whilst believed to be accurate, the information provided is for guidance only. Money Bricks makes no representation and gives no warranties as to the accuracy of the information provided and accepts no liability for any errors, misprints or omissions (whether negligent or otherwise).
4. Intending purchasers should not rely on the information or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves through their solicitor and by physical inspection of the property (or site) in question or otherwise as to their accuracy.
5. Consequently, no information presented in these particulars constitutes or forms part of a contract.
6. No person in the employ of Money Bricks has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to the investments. Money Bricks shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising as a result of any person acting or failing to act upon information provided.
7. Money Bricks displays information about properties on behalf of third parties for whom they are either agents or representatives, and are therefore not responsible for the validity of the details relating to properties shown.
8. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate only.
9. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
10. It should not be assumed that each property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents.
11. For newly built properties, it should not be assumed that Money Bricks have tested any services, equipment or facilities, and purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
12. All off-plan particulars are prepared from preliminary plans and specifications before the completion of each property and are intended only as a guide.
13. These may change during construction and final finishes could vary.
14. Prospective purchasers should not rely on this information and wherever possible, should get their solicitors to check the plans and specifications before exchanging contracts.
15. Money Bricks is not responsible for future changes in the market or market conditions and mortgage applications are subject to individual status.
16. Past performance is no guide to future performance. The value of the property can go up as well as down.
17. Guarantees can not be made that any particular applicant will obtain a mortgage on the investments or the value of the mortgage they will be able to obtain.
18. Guarantees can not be made on the resale of any of the plots.
19. You must satisfy yourself of the suitability of any opportunity for your own individual circumstances before conducting any business with Money Bricks. If you are unsure about any terms, please contact Money Bricks for an explanation of anything you are unsure of.
20. By completing a reservation form and paying a reservation fee, it will be implied that you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
21. The investment opportunities presented by Money Bricks are often subject to adherence with a strict payment and contractual schedule. Failure to comply with the terms stipulated by the vendor will invalidate the purchase and lead to loss of monies paid. Therefore, please do not proceed with any purchase or pay any monies out unless you are in a position to comply with any stipulated schedule.
22. To reserve a property, you will need to be in a position to pay a reservation deposit and Money Bricks standard fee immediately on reservation. Proceed to exchange of contracts within a set period of time (usually within 28 days from receipt of contracts) and pay a further deposit if required.
23. Please note the reservation amount and any paid deposit is non-refundable if you decide not to proceed for any reason.
24. In the unlikely event the vendor withdraws from a contract of sale prior to exchange of contracts all monies will be refunded in full.
25. We accept payment by debit card or bank transfer.
26. If it is a condition of the sale that Money Bricks in-house nominated solicitor is used but a client wished to use their own choice of solicitor Money Bricks reserve the right to charge a standard administration charge of £250.00 and this will be due on reservation. 27. If a client wishes to use their own choice of mortgage broker Money Bricks reserve the right to charge a standard administration charge of £250.00 and will be due on reservation.
28. If a situation occurs when two people simultaneously reserve the same property, the property will be allocated on a strictly first come first served basis (whomever makes payment first). If you do not get your chosen property, we will contact you by phone and offer you a choice of the remaining properties, and if none are suitable, we will return your payment to you.
29. Reservation deposits will be held on deposit until exchange of contracts, if a vendor withdraws from the sale all fees paid will be refunded. No interest shall accrue to client. 30. Please note that if any deal does not proceed because of the acts or omissions of the purchaser (for example, he has not signed contracts and / or paid monies within the stipulated periods, or has been unable to obtain a mortgage), all monies paid to date will not be refunded.
31. Clients purchasing through Money Bricks give authorisation to Money Bricks in obtaining a copy of the mortgage valuation, when necessary for contract chasing purposes only.
32. Money Bricks literature is strictly under copyright and reproduction of the whole or part of it in any form is prohibited without written permission.
33. We are committed to protecting your privacy.
34. We will only use the information we collect from you for 2 reasons: firstly, to facilitate the processing of any orders (your details will automatically be entered in any forms you want to complete) your order and, secondly, to provide you with the best possible service. 35. We will only email you in relation to property investment and related matters and you will be able to unsubscribe at any time from our email database.
36. The type of information we will collect about you includes:
– your name
– phone number
– email address
37. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. 38. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
39. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and according to the law.
40. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
USE OF THE INTERNET
41. Emails are not a 100% secure or reliable method of communication. Money Bricks accepts no responsibility for any loss you may suffer as a result of interception or non-receipt of an e-mail.
42. By signing the reservation form overleaf, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.